Revised 2011 bird total:
437 species

Friday, January 13, 2012

Junior Big Year talks

Hello everybody,

wanted to let everyone know that I'm scheduled as of now to give a presentation about my Junior Big Year at at least 2 local bird clubs.  Augusta Bird Club on April 9, 2012 and Monticello Bird Club on October 11, 2012.  It would be great if anyone would like to come out and hear me talk about my J. Big Year.

Also, if anyone has a group or anything that you'd like me to speak at, if it's in my area (basically all of Virginia other than some southern parts) I'd be happy to come.

On another note, my 2012 birding has got off to a great start.  Right now my year total is 71 species.  This past Monday I did an Augusta County Big Day getting a total of 62 species.  Quite an excitement in this first half of the new month has been a Lark Sparrow, a rare visitor to Virginia that's been hanging out just 30 minutes from where I live for the last 11 days and is still being seen.

Good birding!

Gabriel KestrelSwan

No comments:

Post a Comment